Questions & Answers 3007
1) Does Malachi 4:1-3 indicate that the wicked will be completely destroyed?
2) Does 2 Peter 2:20-22 refer to saved Christians or to professing Christians?
3) Did Jesus' soul go to hell based on Acts 2:31?
4) Dr. McGee discusses the use of the Law for Christians.
5) What happens to a Christian who dies with un-confessed sin?
6) Has the King James Version become inaccurate, outdated, and wrong to the extent that we can’t vouch for its validity?
7) What is the baptism for the dead in 1 Corinthians 15:29?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.