Questions & Answers 3004
1) Does Romans 5:10 indicate that our salvation is in both the death and the resurrection of Jesus?
2) Will the Antichrist be a Roman Catholic?
3) Why do you always quote from Paul and never from Jesus?
4) Is there a correlation between the “law of sin offering” in Leviticus 6 and the book that John ate in Revelation 10?
5) Were Old Testament saints saved by the death of Christ because Revelation 13:8 says the “Lamb slain from the foundation of the world”?
6) Can you reconcile 2 Chronicles 15:2 and Hebrews 13:5 regarding God forsaking some and never forsaking others?
7) Will Christians be put to death, taken to court, and persecuted before the Rapture takes place?
8) Why do some believe Christ was crucified on Friday when that would be biblically impossible?
9) How can Daniel, who became a eunuch, be called a prophet when Deuteronomy 23:1 restricts eunuchs from entering the assembly of the Lord?
10) Why did the apostles have to come and pray over the Samaritan believers before they could receive the Holy Spirit?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.