The Secret of Contentment
- "I receive all my income in two months of the year - how can I best plan for paying off my home, college expenses and retirement?" (check out SavingForCollege.com)
- "Our attorney says we don't have enough assets to need a will - does that sound right?"
- "I'm a single mom who's late in planning for retirement - where do I start?" (Howard mentioned 'The Sound Mind Investing Handbook')
- "Should I transfer my retirement funds into a Roth IRA to reduce the risk of higher taxes down the road?"
- "Now that we're debt-free, how do we keep our credit scores up?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.