Generations Radio

Kevin Swanson

World War III and the 9.8 Earthquake - Ostriches and Paranoiacs

May 29, 2015
00:00 0
Jade Helm. World War III. The Big 9.8 Earthquake that Hit Los Angeles on Thursday. How do we respond to the conspiracy theories and predictions that clog up our in-boxes and spam filters? About 90% of Americans tend to gravitate towards the Ostrich head-in-the-sand mentality, and the other 10% towards paranoia and hysterics. What is the path of careful prudence and wise judgment? Kevin Swanson provides a few helpful guidelines, and of course we recommend faith and not the fear of man, every step of the way. This program includes: 1. The World View in Five Minutes with Adam McManus 2. Generations with Kevin Swanson

Featured Resources From Generations Radio

Listen to Generations Radio on Amazon Echo and Google Home Learn How

About Generations Radio

Heard in all 50 states and over 60 countries around the world, Generations Radio brings a fast and fresh perspective to issues touching Christian families. From cultural commentary and movie reviews to education and homeschooling, Generations Radio has it every day - all from a distinctively biblical worldview

About Kevin Swanson

Kevin Swanson is the host of Generations Radio and a homeschool father of five children. Homeschooled himself in the 1960's and 1970's, Kevin went on to run for US Senate and has since traveled around the US and world speaking on the family, education, and biblical worldview. As the Director of Generations with Vision, Kevin has a passion for faith, family, and freedom in the 21st Century.

Contact Generations Radio with Kevin Swanson

Mailing Address
Generations Radio
P.O. Box 1398
Elizabeth, CO 80107