New Life Live: November 16, 2017
- How do I stop addictive behaviors like electronic gaming and biting my nails?
- My 15yo daughter is a procrastinator; how do I help her?
- Now that my grown children celebrate holidays with their own families, how do I grieve the past?
- Is there a way for newlyweds to identify their past hurts to achieve a deeper connection?
- What can I do about my angry response when people bug me?
- One year into my recovery, how can I connect more deeply with others?
The Life Recovery Bible 25th Anniversary Edition points to God himself as the primary source of recovery. Millions of people have been helped by this Bible. New articles provide a fresh perspective on recovery. Help for leaders is provided in a general facilitator’s guide and a step-by-step meeting guide. These offer help to anyone starting or running recovery groups at church or in the community.