The Best Way to Handle Creditors
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore discuss what to do when bill collectors come calling. Then they answer listener questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- We have a business & accountant encourages spending for tax deductions. But should we instead focus on minimizing debt?
- I have received a solicitation from a debt settlement company. Should I consider this?
- Should I purchase condominium or continue renting?
- We have inherited $300k. How should we invest this?
- How does one determine if a trust is appropriate as opposed to just a will?
- Can you offer basic budgeting guidelines to get started with a spending plan?
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.