- "Would it be wise to roll out 401(k) into a Roth IRA?"
- "We've sold a second home - how do we prioritize the use of the proceeds?"
- "How do I allocate $60,000 between emergency savings, retirement and paying down my mortgage?"
- "If I pay off my home early, do I still pay all the interest?"
- "My undisciplined spending is hurting my finances - can you help?"
- "What steps do I take in forming a new business?"
- "Our high housing cost makes it impossible to tithe - should we sell our home?"
- "Would it make sense to borrow in order to finish off my masters program?"
Mentioned on today's program was Howard's book, 'Money and Marriage God's Way', as well as the Compass Map and Compass Coaches. Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.