Howard and Steve discuss the real motivation behind the MoneyWise radio program. Next, they answer questions from listeners at 800-525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "I run a small daycare business from my home. Should I consider moving to a larger house right now?"
- "Will I need to pay taxes on my Social Security income?"
- "Should I move my retirement funds into a Roth IRA?"
- "I cannot afford to pay down my credit card debt. Is there any way to consolidate them to make progress?"
- "Should I tithe on child support and SSI survivors benefits?"
- "What are your thoughts on software such as Mint.com?"
- "Our financial advisor doesn't want us to pay extra on our mortgage now. What do you think?"
- "What questions do I need to answer before entering into a business partnership?"
Mentioned during this program: bankrate.com.
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
New Year, New Budget. Get FaithFi Pro for 22% Off! FaithFi is the leading biblically-based finance app. Not only can you manage money like other leading apps, but you will also get access to leading biblical financial resources and a community of like-minded believers. No other finance app offers all these elements in one place specifically built for Christians: * Securely connect your financial accounts, * Automatically track your spending, *Create financial goals and track your progress, * Customize your spending plan. Download the app and use promo code “NEWYEAR2023” to get started. Using the app also helps fund our ongoing outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.