Faith Financial Goals with Ron Blue
Most of us have financial goals even if we don’t give them much thought. Maybe you’d like to get out of debt, earn more money, or open an IRA. Those are all great, but have you asked God about His goals for you? Setting “faith financial goals” is our topic today. Host Rob West welcomes Kingdom Advisors co-founder Ron Blue to help us set a firmer foundation for our financial planning. Ron Blue has written many books that help us apply God’s financial principles to our lives and today we’re looking at Master Your Money: A Step-by-Step Plan for Experiencing Financial Contentment and specifically how to increase our chances of achieving our financial goals.
• When we set goals, our choices for activity become purposeful with more potential for being God-directed.
• Goals crystalize our thinking about what we really want to accomplish.
• Goals provide personal motivation.
• Some of the reasons people don’t set goals are fearing failure, reaching the goal will take too long, lacking a process, or we simply don’t know what goals to set.
• Rob and Ron give practical and Biblical advice on what goals to set and how to reach them.
In today’s show we also answer your questions:
• How do you determine which loan to pay off first?
• What are your thoughts on investing in precious metals?
Ask your questions at (800) 525-7000 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at moneywise.org where you can connect with a MoneyWise Coach, purchase books, and even download free, helpful resources.
Like and Follow us on Facebook at MoneyWise Media for videos and the very latest discussion! Remember that it’s your prayerful and financial support that keeps MoneyWise on the air. Help us continue this outreach by clicking the Donate tab at the top of the page.
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Author Art Rainer has managed to bring an entertaining element to learning about money management. A fun read for ages 8 – 12, this early-reader fiction provides math problems to solve and giving lessons to learn. It gives parents a solid foundation for talking about money principles and things kids like to be grossed out about, like used chewing gum and stinky body odor. Rainer even congratulates readers halfway through and rewards with unusual money facts. An excellent three-book series, The Secret Slide Money Club will bring fun and laughter as the agents race to save their friend from the stinky Albies, agents of Albatross, while learning how to Give, Save & Live God’s way! Request your copy with your gift of $25 or more to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.