- You are consistently underpaid, often undervalued and many times taken for granted
- You can never call in sick, choose the first shift, or ask for weekends off.
- You are the one your children call for when they're throwing up — why don't they ever call for Dad?
- Once you're in this role, you will never not
be a Mom, ever again;
- You are in this for life and you are giving it just that — your life!
Let me offer a word of encouragement...you're not alone. In fact, God has delivered some encouraging truths especially for you, revealed in the home life of a mother named Eunice.