Babies Can Bust Your Budget
Steve Moore and Rob West speak with Mark Biller, from Sound Mind Investing, about what the Bible says about saving. Next, they answer your questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org about the following:
- I filed bankruptcy during the recession. I am 57 and trying to figure out the best avenue for retirement. Should I buy another home?
- Am I ready to retire?
- How much money should you have in your pension fund when you are getting ready for retirement? I am a nurse. I have money in a fund (about 35K). I also have 16K in savings.
Steve mentions the Sound Mind Investing Handbook.
Mentioned on this program: SoundMindInvesting.org
Be sure to click the link above to check out our website (Compass1.org) to connect with a Compass Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook (Compass - finances God's way) and get notifications about our weekly Facebook Live events. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just go to the website and click the Donate tab at the top of the page.
Financial stress can devastate a marriage. But there is a better way — God’s way! This six week small group study will show you how to discover God’s approach to managing your finances and strengthening your marital relationship.
* Building a Healthy Marriage
* Resolving Conflict
* Debt and Investment Decisions
* Setting Goals
* Dealing with Crisis
* Improving Communications in your marriage