Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you explain Hebrews 11:40?
- In Matthew 24:24, and Revelation 13, what kind of signs and wonders is Satan capable of?
- Can God be tempted? What about the temptation of Christ in the wilderness?
- Is the bronze serpent that Moses raised up in the desert a type of Christ on the cross?
- If someone commits suicide, will they be condemned to hell?
- What is the age of the earth? Does Matthew 19:4 demand a young earth?
- Must you believe in the doctrine of the Trinity to be saved?
Is the sun setting on religious freedom in the United States?
No longer is the notion of liberal tolerance and open dialogue a reality. It’s now either unquestioning obedience to secularist dogma or face their wrath. What changed? When did civility cease to be a virtue? In It’s Dangerous to Believe: Religious Freedom and Its Enemies, Mary Eberstadt presents a sobering picture of the new and harsh realities facing American Christians.