Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you explain Hebrews 11:40?
- In Matthew 24:24, and Revelation 13, what kind of signs and wonders is Satan capable of?
- Can God be tempted? What about the temptation of Christ in the wilderness?
- Is the bronze serpent that Moses raised up in the desert a type of Christ on the cross?
- If someone commits suicide, will they be condemned to hell?
- What is the age of the earth? Does Matthew 19:4 demand a young earth?
- Must you believe in the doctrine of the Trinity to be saved?
Is cruelty to fellow believers a divine imperative?
The question is absurd at face value. Yet many Christians have embraced theological error that can lead to the slaughter of innocents, some of whom are fellow believers.
In “A Biblical Response to Christian Zionism,” Hank Hanegraaff addresses the very real consequences of biblical interpretation run amok. Does the promise to Abraham—‘To your descendants, I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates’ (Genesis 15.18) – provide a rationale for ethnic cleansing? Is there truly a need to rebuild a temple and inflame the fires of Armageddon in the twenty-first century?