Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you explain Hebrews 11:40?
- In Matthew 24:24, and Revelation 13, what kind of signs and wonders is Satan capable of?
- Can God be tempted? What about the temptation of Christ in the wilderness?
- Is the bronze serpent that Moses raised up in the desert a type of Christ on the cross?
- If someone commits suicide, will they be condemned to hell?
- What is the age of the earth? Does Matthew 19:4 demand a young earth?
- Must you believe in the doctrine of the Trinity to be saved?
Rodney Smith, a nineteenth-century British evangelist, once quipped: “There are five Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and the Christian, but most people never read the first four.”
That’s a sobering thought. But also an encouraging one. Because while most non-Christians today will never read the four gospels, they will read a fifth gospel: the lives of those who claim to be Christ followers.
Have you ever considered that a watching world might be reading you like a book?
Few Christians can rightly say with the apostle Paul, ‘Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.’ Bobby Conway is just such a Christian, and, as such, his passion for Christ is contagious. That’s why you should read -- no, prayerfully devour -- The Fifth Gospel. It’s a timely book that will help many to move beyond merely reading the Gospels to actually living the authentic Christian life.