Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you explain Hebrews 11:40?
- In Matthew 24:24, and Revelation 13, what kind of signs and wonders is Satan capable of?
- Can God be tempted? What about the temptation of Christ in the wilderness?
- Is the bronze serpent that Moses raised up in the desert a type of Christ on the cross?
- If someone commits suicide, will they be condemned to hell?
- What is the age of the earth? Does Matthew 19:4 demand a young earth?
- Must you believe in the doctrine of the Trinity to be saved?
"This, then, is the climax of divine revelation: God with us. The Infinite has progressively revealed Himself in accordance with our finitude. Thus, prior to Immanuel, general and special revelation revealed His glory. But in the Incarnation, "We have seen his glory.'"
These words are just a brief excerpt from my new book, Incarnation: The Ultimate Self-Revelation of God.
You see, God's incarnation in human flesh is the apex of revelation: His "last word." In taking on human flesh, God gives us more than the clearest image of who He is. He gives us Himself.
To be blessed, inspired, and equipped to be a more fruitful witness to the truth of Christianity, you won't want to miss Incarnation.