Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you explain Hebrews 11:40?
- In Matthew 24:24, and Revelation 13, what kind of signs and wonders is Satan capable of?
- Can God be tempted? What about the temptation of Christ in the wilderness?
- Is the bronze serpent that Moses raised up in the desert a type of Christ on the cross?
- If someone commits suicide, will they be condemned to hell?
- What is the age of the earth? Does Matthew 19:4 demand a young earth?
- Must you believe in the doctrine of the Trinity to be saved?
Could it be that one of the reasons the Christian church in the West is losing ground is that we’ve gotten things backwards? That we’re trying to stand before we sit with Christ in the heavenlies?
According to Watchman Nee, “Christian experience begins with sitting and leads to walking, but it does not end with these. Every Christian must learn also to stand. Each one of us must be prepared for the conflict. We must know how to sit with Christ in heavenly places and we must know how to walk worthy of him down here, but we must also know how to stand before the foe.”