Watch Your P's and Q's
- "How can I budget when I don't know what my paycheck will be from one week to the next?"
- "I'm looking at purchasing an investment property via owner finance. Would you recommend this?"
- "A family member has offered to loan me money to start a business. Is this a good idea?"
- "We're helping someone financially who isn't handling money well. Should we stipulate that they change their habits?"
- "I recently purchased a laptop computer for school. Is this tax deductible?"
- "I'm considering buying a luxury car. I'm debt free and can easily afford it, but would it be wrong to buy this?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.