Howard and Steve take a brief look at St. Valentine and how love may impact your money. Next, they answer questions from listeners at 800-525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "How can I get ahead financially with an irregular income?"
- "Should I redirect retirement funds to pay our mortgage off sooner?"
- "Does the Bible say anything about when you should retire?"
- "If I refinance my mortgage can I get rid of my mortgage insurance?"
- "How can I contribute more financially to my household?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
While managing how you spend, save, and give is important, understanding the biblical principles of earning money in work and business is critical, too! The Business God’s Way book will improve your business and your finances. Learn what God says about operating a business and handling money. Business God’s Way is for everyone in business—the CEO or manager of a department, small business or large, prosperous or struggling, whether a business is a startup or well established. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to FaithFi. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.