Giving With Delight
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore reveal the joyful act of worship that giving is designed by God to be and explain the freedom you can experience by developing a Biblical attitude toward giving. Next, they take questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org about the following:
- To what extent should I get involved in my parents' finances?
- We desperately need a larger home. Should we try to purchase a home soon?
- How much money should we have in our emergency fund?
- My husband feels called to work in ministry, but hasn't brought in an income in a few years and we need more income. How should I address this?
- I would like to open college funds for our 3 kids, but can't fully fund all 3 accounts. What should I do?
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.