The Ignoring of Financial Problems
God’s ways are always best. For families, He has a plan and an order that is well designed. One man and one woman leave their parents and cleave to each other. Alex McFarland joins Steve Moore and Rob West to discuss the need to keep God at the center of the family. He shares some suggestions for keeping a biblical worldview at the forefront—including in the realm of finances. Next, they discuss the following:
- Many Millennials are cohabitating and not marrying. When children are born in these situations, incomes are lower and financial problems increase.
- A biblical worldview requires us to see that God owns it all, making us stewards of His resources. We need to live lives holding it all with an open hand willing to give generously.
- The life we’re going to live tomorrow is very much contingent on the decisions we make today.
Be sure to click the link above to check out our website (Compass1.org) to connect with a Compass Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook (Compass - finances God's way) and get notifications about our weekly Facebook Live events. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just go to the website and click the Donate tab at the top of the page.
Financial stress can devastate a marriage. But there is a better way — God’s way! This six week small group study will show you how to discover God’s approach to managing your finances and strengthening your marital relationship.
* Building a Healthy Marriage
* Resolving Conflict
* Debt and Investment Decisions
* Setting Goals
* Dealing with Crisis
* Improving Communications in your marriage