How Was Jesus Tempted Financially?
When you’re strapped for cash or your credit cards are tapped out, leasing a heating unit or air conditioning system for your home can seem like a lifesaver. But it isn’t. Rob West and Steve Moore fill in the details for us. Next, Rob and Steve answer your questions at (800) 525-7000 and email@example.com about the following:
· I have been on disability since a fall in 2013. My 401(k) started at $89,000, but now it’s at $41,000. How do I manage the funds so this money can start earning?
· I’ve decided that it’s time to set up a monthly budge. I’ve heard you talking about paying off credit cards and establishing a $1,000 emergency fund. Which one is more important?
· How many repairs should we make to our home as we plan to sell it?
· I don’t have a lot of debt and I’m wondering if it’s wise to purchase a home.
Be sure to click the link above to check out our website (MoneyWise.org) to connect with a Compass Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook and get notifications about our weekly Facebook Live events. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just go to the website and click the Donate tab at the top of the page.
Financial stress can devastate a marriage. But there is a better way — God’s way! This six week small group study will show you how to discover God’s approach to managing your finances and strengthening your marital relationship.
* Building a Healthy Marriage
* Resolving Conflict
* Debt and Investment Decisions
* Setting Goals
* Dealing with Crisis
* Improving Communications in your marriage