Try To Resist The New Car Smell
Today on Money Wise, Steve Moore and Rob West take a look at what do with all of the credit card offers we receive in the mail. They talk about when to consider getting a new credit card, the pros and cons of getting a new credit cards, transferring funds, and . Next, they answer your questions at
(800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org about the following:
- Which credit card do you recommend for sky miles?
- My husband is retiring, so we will be moving his 401K. Should we pay off the house with a portion of the 401k? If so, what are the tax implications?
- Are there any advantages/disadvantages to purchasing a car or house insurance online?
Be sure to click the link above to check out our website
(Compass1.org) to connect with a Compass Coach or access our books,
videos, or any of our free helpful resources. You can also find us on
Facebook (Compass - finances God's way) and get notifications about
our weekly Facebook Live events. Thanks for your prayerful and
financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd
like to help, just go to the website and click the Donate tab at the
top of the page.
Financial stress can devastate a marriage. But there is a better way — God’s way! This six week small group study will show you how to discover God’s approach to managing your finances and strengthening your marital relationship.
* Building a Healthy Marriage
* Resolving Conflict
* Debt and Investment Decisions
* Setting Goals
* Dealing with Crisis
* Improving Communications in your marriage