On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank discusses the Bible’s metaphorical description of heaven and how many miss the meaning because they interpret it in a wooden literal fashion.
Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Can you address the analogy that some Oneness Pentecostals use to describe God as one person such as a father, husband, and son? Was Jesus really tempted as we are?
- I am discussing the creation of the world with an atheist who claims that carbon dating disproves the Biblical account. Can you help me with this?
- Is the description of hell as a “lake of fire” a metaphor?
- I am in church leadership and am also struggling with sexual sin and adultery. Should I remain a leader or step down?
- Is the destruction of Damascus in Isaiah 17, describing what is currently happening in Syria today?
- 1 Chronicles 9:1 mentions the “Book of the Kings.” Is this book in the Bible or something we still have today?
- Is it okay for a Christian to be cremated? If so, how will those who are cremated be resurrected?
- Part of my job requires me to take clients out to a bars where there is heavy drinking. Is this something I should be involved in, or should I quit?
June 19, 2013
Broadcast Archives by Bible Answer Man
Subscribe to the podcast by Bible Answer Man
or, copy/paste the direct podcast xml feed url below:
In order to view this content, please Follow
this ministry Thanks!