References:Pastor Tony Evans shares insights from his experience as a parent to explain how moms and dads can instill Christian character in their kids and raise them to impact their own families and communities for Jesus Christ.
Focus on the Family presents this collection of the most popular Focus on the Family broadcasts for 2010. You'll hear all of the year's best advice, counseling, touching moments and humor. Included are programs on marriage, parenting, and inspiration for life.
Broadcasts and guests featured in this collection include:
- Game Plan to Revolutionize Your Marriage I-II Dr. Kevin Leman
- Goodbye to a Legend: Coach John Wooden Coach John Wooden (deceased) and Mr. Tim Tassopoulos
- Practical Tools for Raising Well-Behaved Children I-II Mr. John Rosemond
- My Journey to Faith and Family I-II Mr. Jim Daly
- Is There a Hero in Your Husband? I-II Dr. Juli Slattery
- Exploring God's Enduring Story I-II Rev. Ray Vander Laan
- Helping Your Child Succeed at School I-II Mrs. Cynthia Tobias - Finding Strength in the Struggles of Life I-II Mr. Jim Daly
- Rekindling the Romance in Your Marriage I-II Dr. David Clarke
- The Unexpected Joys of Raising an Autistic Child I-II Ms. Emily Colson and Mr. Chuck Colson
- Energizing Your Marriage With Love and Respect I-II Dr. Emerson and Mrs. Sarah Eggerichs
- Surviving the Holocaust I-III (2 discs) Mr. David Faber