Today’s Bible Answer Man
broadcast includes the following topics:
• According to 2 Thessalonians 2
, the "Man of Sin" will be revealed and will sit in the temple. Is this a future event, or in the past? Is the "Man of Lawlessness" the same as the "Beast" of Revelation
• We know from Scripture that Paul confronted and corrected Peter. In Christianity in Crisis
, you identify a number of false preachers/teachers. Have you, or anyone else gone to these false preachers to confront and correct them?
• What is your take on Ash Wednesday? Isn't it a "religious" holiday rather than a "biblical" holiday? Are the ashes placed on the forehead or the hand related to the "Mark of the Beast?"
• Does Isaiah 9:6
teach Modalism; that Jesus is the Father as well as the Son?
• Are Paradise, Abraham's Bosom and Heaven all references to the same place, or are they different locations?
• Is Heaven a "place" in this universe? Did Satan fall from Heaven after John wrote Revelation
• You told a previous caller that the Mark of the Beast is not literal, but symbolic. What about the verse, Revelation 13:17
, that says that no one will be able to buy or sell without it?
• Do you believe in the Rapture?
Purchasing is currently disabled. Please try again soon!