On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank shares his thoughts on his article in the Christian Research Journal entitled Left Behind: From Root to Ripened Fruit. Hank discusses the pre-tribulation rapture theory promoted by Tim LaHaye and other popular teachers, which is a fairly recent idea in church history, and therefore needs to be tested in light of Scripture.
Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- What do you know about Nehemia Gordon and Karaite Judaism? What do you think of his view of Jesus?
- I find myself frequently taking the Lord’s name in vain. I feel remorseful afterwards, but I cannot seem to stop doing this. Does this affect my salvation?
- When did the study of apologetics originate?
- I listen to both you and Charles Stanley. Can you help me understand how Christian leaders like Stanley and yourself can differ so greatly on the end times?
- Where did this view that Islam is peaceful come from, when we so much violence from Muslims?
Purchasing is currently disabled. Please try again soon!