Questions & Answers 3180
1) What do you mean when you speak about our eternal security and the loss of rewards?
2) Should Christians be baptized in proxy for the dead?
3) Who baptized the apostles?
4) What does the judgment in the house of God mean in 1 Peter 4:17?
5) Dr. McGee explains “and having done all, to stand” in Ephesians 6:13.
6) Dr. McGee discusses the issue of marriage as mentioned in Matthew 19:12.
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
Get ready to fight the good fight against legalism in Galatians. When this letter was written, it defended the gospel of Christ from people who wanted to reduce it to rules. Not surprising, Galatians has provided the backbone for several great spiritual revivals around the world. Freedom, we learn, is a serious fight. Allow grace to revolutionize your own life through these seven lessons from Dr. J. Vernon McGee.