Questions & Answers 3179
1) What is the “tree of life” mentioned in Revelation 22:2?
2) According to the dimensions of the altar how did the Jews perform all the sacrifices that were required?
3) Does the breaking of bread in Acts 2:46 speak of the Lord’s Supper or having a meal with believers?
4) How can we explain that Jesus was in the grave for three days and nights?
5) What is the role of Law keeping after salvation?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
Get ready to fight the good fight against legalism in Galatians. When this letter was written, it defended the gospel of Christ from people who wanted to reduce it to rules. Not surprising, Galatians has provided the backbone for several great spiritual revivals around the world. Freedom, we learn, is a serious fight. Allow grace to revolutionize your own life through these seven lessons from Dr. J. Vernon McGee.