Questions & Answers 3177
1) In Genesis 10:25 it says “in his days the earth was divided”--what does this mean?
2) Why did Jesus forbid the healed leaper from telling people about his healing?
3) Could you explain the meaning of John 20:23 regarding the loosing and binding of sins?
4) Are we to baptize “in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit” or only in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ?
5) Do troubles come to Christians and non-Christians for the same reason?
6) My mentally handicapped son is unable to believe in Jesus Christ, will he be saved?
7) Was John the Baptist saved in his mother's womb?
8) Why did Jesus tell Mary not to touch Him after His resurrection?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
Get ready to fight the good fight against legalism in Galatians. When this letter was written, it defended the gospel of Christ from people who wanted to reduce it to rules. Not surprising, Galatians has provided the backbone for several great spiritual revivals around the world. Freedom, we learn, is a serious fight. Allow grace to revolutionize your own life through these seven lessons from Dr. J. Vernon McGee.