Questions & Answers 3176
1) How could David be a man after God’s own heart when David committed so many sins?
2) In Acts 15 James recommended that Christians refrain from eating blood. Has the church rejected this recommendation?
3) Why do the Ten Commandments say do not kill, but God told His people often to kill whole nations?
4) Where does the Bible say that the Rapture will be secret?
5) Is God finished with Israel, or will He fulfill His promises to them in the future?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
Get ready to fight the good fight against legalism in Galatians. When this letter was written, it defended the gospel of Christ from people who wanted to reduce it to rules. Not surprising, Galatians has provided the backbone for several great spiritual revivals around the world. Freedom, we learn, is a serious fight. Allow grace to revolutionize your own life through these seven lessons from Dr. J. Vernon McGee.