Questions & Answers 3175
1) What relationship does works have to salvation in Matthew 25:30, Luke 12:46, and Hebrews 6:6?
2) What are your thoughts on the Easter sunrise service and the secularization of Easter itself?
3) Did Jesus have a sinful body when He took our sin on the cross?
4) Does the reference of “son of man” in Psalm 8 speak of Christ?
5) Could you explain Revelation 10:11--what is the significance of John eating the little book?
6) What is the biblical definition of sin?
7) How do we know the will of God in specific situations?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
Get ready to fight the good fight against legalism in Galatians. When this letter was written, it defended the gospel of Christ from people who wanted to reduce it to rules. Not surprising, Galatians has provided the backbone for several great spiritual revivals around the world. Freedom, we learn, is a serious fight. Allow grace to revolutionize your own life through these seven lessons from Dr. J. Vernon McGee.