References:Advice for husbands and wives about better ways to communicate! Can you use some encouragement in that area? Helping busy moms learn how to say “no!” And teaching your kids to resist peer pressure!
Focus on the Family presents this collection of the most popular Focus on the Family broadcasts for 2010. You'll hear all of the year's best advice, counseling, touching moments and humor. Included are programs on marriage, parenting, and inspiration for life.
Broadcasts and guests featured in this collection include:
- Game Plan to Revolutionize Your Marriage I-II Dr. Kevin Leman
- Goodbye to a Legend: Coach John Wooden Coach John Wooden (deceased) and Mr. Tim Tassopoulos
- Practical Tools for Raising Well-Behaved Children I-II Mr. John Rosemond
- My Journey to Faith and Family I-II Mr. Jim Daly
- Is There a Hero in Your Husband? I-II Dr. Juli Slattery
- Exploring God's Enduring Story I-II Rev. Ray Vander Laan
- Helping Your Child Succeed at School I-II Mrs. Cynthia Tobias - Finding Strength in the Struggles of Life I-II Mr. Jim Daly
- Rekindling the Romance in Your Marriage I-II Dr. David Clarke
- The Unexpected Joys of Raising an Autistic Child I-II Ms. Emily Colson and Mr. Chuck Colson
- Energizing Your Marriage With Love and Respect I-II Dr. Emerson and Mrs. Sarah Eggerichs
- Surviving the Holocaust I-III (2 discs) Mr. David Faber