Questions & Answers #3129
1) Why do you refer to the cross as a tree rather than "an old rugged cross"?
2) Why is the first born son called holy to the Lord according to Luke 2:32?
3) In Revelation 20:14 is death a personification of Satan, a demon, or something entirely different?
4) What happens to the Christian who commits suicide?
5) How accurate are the manuscripts of the New Testament?
6) Who is Jezebel?
7) What is the biblical teaching on divorce when someone was married, divorced, and later becomes a Christian? Are they free to remarry?
8) Can I claim Acts 16:31 as a promise of salvation for my family?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.