Questions & Answers #3129
1) Why do you refer to the cross as a tree rather than "an old rugged cross"?
2) Why is the first born son called holy to the Lord according to Luke 2:32?
3) In Revelation 20:14 is death a personification of Satan, a demon, or something entirely different?
4) What happens to the Christian who commits suicide?
5) How accurate are the manuscripts of the New Testament?
6) Who is Jezebel?
7) What is the biblical teaching on divorce when someone was married, divorced, and later becomes a Christian? Are they free to remarry?
8) Can I claim Acts 16:31 as a promise of salvation for my family?