New Life Live: June 23, 2020
- Would a brain scan help my 67yo daughter who was diagnosed with corticobasal degeneration?
- After three strokes 2yrs ago, what can I do about the side effects?
- How much saffron does my wife need to help her libido?
- My 18yo daughter has a learning disability and started taking testosterone on her own.
- At 52yo does my ADD make me more prone to dementia later on in life?
- I have had Parkinson’s for 20yrs; what is the best environment for my brain?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Whether he was there or not during your youth, your father has shaped and continues to shape who you are and how you function in every aspect of your life. And while our culture devalues the contribution that a father makes to a family, it is clear that those of us with an absent or detached father have an empty, undefinable longing–for Dad. Making Peace with Your Father offers you a comprehensive look at the role of the father. It celebrates the positive influence a dad can have and uncovers the consequences that absent or abusive fathers have on their children. Most importantly, it takes you through eleven steps that will move you toward forgiveness so that you can make peace with your earthly father for the pain or difficulties he has brought to your life–allowing you to develop a closer relationship with your heavenly Father.