New Life Live: June 19, 2020
- As a single mom, how do I get male role models for my 20yo son?
- What do you think of wearing masks? I think it’s a satanic ritual along with isolation.
- How do I live with the shame of struggling with porn for years?
- My father wasn’t in my life and my brother molested me when I was 10yo; how do I trust men?
- As I move toward divorce after a 1yr separation, what can I do to heal?
- What can be done to stop my 13yo son from having panic attacks?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Whether he was there or not during your youth, your father has shaped and continues to shape who you are and how you function in every aspect of your life. And while our culture devalues the contribution that a father makes to a family, it is clear that those of us with an absent or detached father have an empty, undefinable longing–for Dad. Making Peace with Your Father offers you a comprehensive look at the role of the father. It celebrates the positive influence a dad can have and uncovers the consequences that absent or abusive fathers have on their children. Most importantly, it takes you through eleven steps that will move you toward forgiveness so that you can make peace with your earthly father for the pain or difficulties he has brought to your life–allowing you to develop a closer relationship with your heavenly Father.