New Life Live: December 24, 2018
- Thank you for helping me and my family understand God better.
- My girlfriend of 4yrs wants to end it and I am crushed; how do I move on?
- My long-time friend and her boyfriend bash me; should I end the friendship?
- I isolate and don’t want connection after my cheating husband died 3yrs ago; how can I change?
- I was knocked down when I saw my ex with another woman; what am I missing to get over him?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Anger creates difficulties in relationships, feeds bitterness, and allows shame to dominate lives. Readers of this devotional need help with anger—their own or that of someone they care about. Stephen Arterburn and the counselors at New Life Ministries want to help readers understand and learn to control what drives the powerful emotion of anger as well as its effects. Targeted daily devotions help readers explore sources of anger; surrender attitudes, temper, and emotions to God; and begin to experience life where peace rules. 100 Days to Freedom from Anger is designed to help the reader journey to freedom from anger and the control it has over life, making lasting changes to better reflect the nature of God, who is slow to anger, filled with unfailing love, and forgiving.