New Life Live: April 17, 2020
- My 24yo son has a porn addiction; should I confront him again or tell his fiancée?
- Am I beyond repentance after getting divorced because of my addictions?
- I have been separated for one year; how long should I wait for him?
- What consequences should there be for our defiant 12yo son? My husband and I don’t agree.
- My wife stabbed me and was arrested; what is God’s stance on divorce?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Whether he was there or not during your youth, your father has shaped and continues to shape who you are and how you function in every aspect of your life. And while our culture devalues the contribution that a father makes to a family, it is clear that those of us with an absent or detached father have an empty, undefinable longing–for Dad. Making Peace with Your Father offers you a comprehensive look at the role of the father. It celebrates the positive influence a dad can have and uncovers the consequences that absent or abusive fathers have on their children. Most importantly, it takes you through eleven steps that will move you toward forgiveness so that you can make peace with your earthly father for the pain or difficulties he has brought to your life–allowing you to develop a closer relationship with your heavenly Father.