Questions & Answers 3209
1) According to 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 would the slightest sin defile the temple of God?
2) Does "Him God will destroy" mean physical death or loss of salvation? How will God destroy a Christian in that matter?
3) 1 John 1:9-10 speaks of God’s cleansing and forgiving sin, but in the Corinthians passage it speaks of Christians being destroyed for sinning--which is true?
4) What is Paul speaking about in Titus 3:9-11?
5) Why do religious organizations promote donations by saying they are tax deductible?
6) Who would be the modern representatives of the Pharisees, Sadducees, and the scribes?
7) Can you explain your position that Christians who go back into sin were never born-again in the first place?
8) Could you explain how we should respond to Jude verses 22 and 23?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.