New Life Live: October 16, 2020
- My wife of 27yrs left me to move in with a man, but she doesn’t want to give up on us. How long do I wait?
- How do I get past shame to have empathy for my wife after I acted out sexually?
- I am married to an alcoholic who may have led our daughters to use marijuana; should I stay or pray?
- Can I function normally with schizoaffective disorder with bipolar? On meds but still hear voices.
- I have been away from my grandkids since COVID; am I being a coward or not trusting God?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Steve Arterburn gets questions about his relationship with his bonus kids from listeners all the time, so he’s partnered with Connie Clark to help adults with bonus children. Statistics show that approximately 40 percent of all married parents nationwide have children from a previous marriage or relationship. If you’re one of them, you didn’t just find a partner when you got married—you got a bonus!