New Life Live: November 6, 2017
- How do I talk my 23yo daughter out of marrying Mr. Wrong?
- Is it appropriate for a former sex offender to be a leader in my church?
- How can I handle my emotional distress when my Army husband is out of town?
- Comment for 1st caller: Men deep in porn will not have a good sex life.
- My male friend’s group is excusing his sex addiction as a disease; is Every Man’s Battle different?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Anger creates difficulties in relationships, feeds bitterness, and allows shame to dominate lives. Readers of this devotional need help with anger—their own or that of someone they care about. Stephen Arterburn and the counselors at New Life Ministries want to help readers understand and learn to control what drives the powerful emotion of anger as well as its effects. Targeted daily devotions help readers explore sources of anger; surrender attitudes, temper, and emotions to God; and begin to experience life where peace rules. 100 Days to Freedom from Anger is designed to help the reader journey to freedom from anger and the control it has over life, making lasting changes to better reflect the nature of God, who is slow to anger, filled with unfailing love, and forgiving.