New Life Live: May 9, 2016
- My wife is prohibiting me from visiting my kids from a previous marriage; how can I respect her and see my kids too?
- I don’t like being told no by my husband; how do I keep from getting mad?
- Is my husband trying to drive me crazy? He wants out of the marriage, then brings me flowers and wants sex.
- Testimony from Every Man’s Battle attendee: you won’t be disappointed!
- Interview with Shelley Martinkus on empowering kids and sexual integrity issues.
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Anger creates difficulties in relationships, feeds bitterness, and allows shame to dominate lives. Readers of this devotional need help with anger—their own or that of someone they care about. Stephen Arterburn and the counselors at New Life Ministries want to help readers understand and learn to control what drives the powerful emotion of anger as well as its effects. Targeted daily devotions help readers explore sources of anger; surrender attitudes, temper, and emotions to God; and begin to experience life where peace rules. 100 Days to Freedom from Anger is designed to help the reader journey to freedom from anger and the control it has over life, making lasting changes to better reflect the nature of God, who is slow to anger, filled with unfailing love, and forgiving.