New Life Live: June 24, 2021
- What do you think about Cereset brain therapy?
- I had a major concussion at 7yo and trauma from an alcoholic mom; what can I do for my PTSD?
- Do you consider borderline a real disorder? My psychiatrist thinks my wife has it.
- Is my concussion and tenth car accident causing my vision to change?
- If my friend’s 19yo daughter can’t stop lying, how much is brain and how much is sin?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Steve Arterburn gets questions about his relationship with his bonus kids from listeners all the time, so he’s partnered with Connie Clark to help adults with bonus children. Statistics show that approximately 40 percent of all married parents nationwide have children from a previous marriage or relationship. If you’re one of them, you didn’t just find a partner when you got married—you got a bonus!