New Life Live: February 23, 2017
- My angry mother has been living with me for 7yrs; what are our next steps?
- Since my brain injury I get anxious when people ask me for help; what boundaries should I set?
- What do I do after my husband had two affairs and will not commit to working on our marriage?
- Should I try to save my marriage that is in emotional turmoil?
- How do I get past my cheating husband dying of a drug overdose after he moved out?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Anger creates difficulties in relationships, feeds bitterness, and allows shame to dominate lives. Readers of this devotional need help with anger—their own or that of someone they care about. Stephen Arterburn and the counselors at New Life Ministries want to help readers understand and learn to control what drives the powerful emotion of anger as well as its effects. Targeted daily devotions help readers explore sources of anger; surrender attitudes, temper, and emotions to God; and begin to experience life where peace rules. 100 Days to Freedom from Anger is designed to help the reader journey to freedom from anger and the control it has over life, making lasting changes to better reflect the nature of God, who is slow to anger, filled with unfailing love, and forgiving.