New Life Live: February 18, 2021
- My daughter recently left her abusive husband; what do we tell my 6yo granddaughter who misses her stepsiblings?
- Comment for caller experiencing pain: I have arthritis and instead of going away from God, I go to Him every morning.
- What do I do now that my husband is out of prison and has porn on his phone?
- Now that my 48yo stepson with mental illness is out of jail, can he live on his own?
- What can my son do to help his 15yo daughter who is disrespectful and lies?
- Is there anything I can do to get my ex-wife to reconcile after I was unfaithful throughout our marriage?
The Mediterranean Love Plan unveils the 7 Secrets of Passion from some of the most romantic countries in the world: Italy, France, Spain, Greece and Israel. Most couples marry in a flurry of passion, but soon find themselves wondering “How do we keep love interesting, fun and romantic? How do we keep the spark growing for decades?” Steve and Misty Arterburn offer unique, ground-breaking answers to these age-old questions. Romance is much more than a date night out or a week away. A passionate, long-lasting love requires two people who are sensually in love with life and each other. In this fascinating book, the authors explore research on seven activities that prompt passion, then describe how Mediterranean cultures practice these secrets in everyday life. Steve and Misty also share how these fun-to-apply secrets have taken their own marriage from confused to confident, from discouraged to delighted– and how you can do it too. The Mediterranean Love Plan will help couples become more playful, creative, connected and romantic -- burning with passion that stands the test of time.