New Life Live: August 4, 2017
- Is it OK for my husband to be friends with his ex-girlfriends while ignoring me?
- My wife is a perfectionist; how do I cure her?
- What advice do you have for coping with a husband who is a drug addict?
- Do I need to reduce my sexual desire to meet my wife’s less frequent desire?
- How is a Christian mom supposed to protect her kids while living in a worldly neighborhood?
- Is my husband’s drinking a problem or am I overreacting?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Anger creates difficulties in relationships, feeds bitterness, and allows shame to dominate lives. Readers of this devotional need help with anger—their own or that of someone they care about. Stephen Arterburn and the counselors at New Life Ministries want to help readers understand and learn to control what drives the powerful emotion of anger as well as its effects. Targeted daily devotions help readers explore sources of anger; surrender attitudes, temper, and emotions to God; and begin to experience life where peace rules. 100 Days to Freedom from Anger is designed to help the reader journey to freedom from anger and the control it has over life, making lasting changes to better reflect the nature of God, who is slow to anger, filled with unfailing love, and forgiving.