New Life Live: August 27, 2020
- How can I help my daughter deal with sleep paralysis?
- Does jumping on a mini trampoline cause brain damage?
- My 26yo son has dealt with depression for 8yrs and is now resistant to drugs.
- How much does my PTSD, low estrogen, and losing weight from meds play a role in my health?
- I have read about hyperbaric oxygen treatment; how do I go about getting this?
- How do I deal with my 80yo mother who drinks and has severe memory loss while on several meds?
- Do you do anything with stem cells to regenerate the damaged areas in the brain?
- My husband can’t take ADHD meds because of his high blood pressure; what do you suggest?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Whether he was there or not during your youth, your father has shaped and continues to shape who you are and how you function in every aspect of your life. And while our culture devalues the contribution that a father makes to a family, it is clear that those of us with an absent or detached father have an empty, undefinable longing–for Dad. Making Peace with Your Father offers you a comprehensive look at the role of the father. It celebrates the positive influence a dad can have and uncovers the consequences that absent or abusive fathers have on their children. Most importantly, it takes you through eleven steps that will move you toward forgiveness so that you can make peace with your earthly father for the pain or difficulties he has brought to your life–allowing you to develop a closer relationship with your heavenly Father.