New Life Live: August 24, 2018
- My wife has rejection issues and I get angry; how can we communicate?
- Should I stop helping my 43yo son while he is using drugs?
- What should we do while waiting for my 16yo runaway daughter to come home?
- My wife is angry and shut down since her auto accident; how can I save my marriage?
- How can I get past the anger and bitterness of my divorce 8yrs ago so I can date?
- Why would my husband hide money and ask for a divorce out of the blue?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Anger creates difficulties in relationships, feeds bitterness, and allows shame to dominate lives. Readers of this devotional need help with anger—their own or that of someone they care about. Stephen Arterburn and the counselors at New Life Ministries want to help readers understand and learn to control what drives the powerful emotion of anger as well as its effects. Targeted daily devotions help readers explore sources of anger; surrender attitudes, temper, and emotions to God; and begin to experience life where peace rules. 100 Days to Freedom from Anger is designed to help the reader journey to freedom from anger and the control it has over life, making lasting changes to better reflect the nature of God, who is slow to anger, filled with unfailing love, and forgiving.