The Destiny of Our Youth
Is the family becoming an endangered species? It is in some of America’s inner cities. According to the National Vital Statistics Report, published by the CDC, in 2015 over 70% of African-American children were born out of wedlock. Of the remaining 30%, half will likely lose their fathers to divorce or abandonment. Former NFL player Steve Fitzhugh’s passion is to reach out to and teach kids who are surrounded by a culture of drugs, violence, and futility—and to help them understand that God has an amazing plan for their lives.