Questions & Answers 3249
1) Does it really matter if a person is a Roman Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, or Presbyterian as long as they believe that Jesus is the Christ, born of a virgin, died, rose from the dead, and is now sitting at the right hand of God as our Savior?
2) Does a church or pastor have a right to say who will go to heaven and who will go to hell?
3) Could one of the witnesses in Revelation 11 be John the Apostle according to Revelation 10:11?
4) Will the saints of Revelation 6:9-11 be at the marriage supper of the lamb? And when will that take place?
5) Should a person be allowed to die when there is no hope of recovery?
6) McGee discusses the ministries that send numerous requests for donations.
7) Would you allow an innocent party of a divorce be a deacon or a deaconess?
8) Would you allow an innocent party of a divorce who is remarried be a deacon or a deaconess?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.