Questions & Answers 3207
1) Why were the people of Israel punished for David’s sin in 2 Samuel 24:16?
2) Why does a head covering for a woman give them power over angels in 1 Corinthians 11:10?
3) How could you believe that Ananias and Sapphira went to heaven when they were liars?
4) Does Scripture teach total abstinence?
5) When you speak of liberalism and fundamentalism are you saying that God plays favorites? Is one religion better then another? Should we not just love one another?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.