Questions & Answers 3204
1) How should we interpret Colossians 4:1 and the relationship of masters and servants?
2) If a Christian freely uses filthy language could it be that they are not saved?
3) Have you ever doubted Romans 8:28?
4) What is the meaning of water in John 3:5?
5) John 3:13 says “no one has ascended to heaven but He who came down,” but what about Enoch and Elijah?
6) What became of the saints who were raised in Matthew 27:52-53?
7) Why did God allow David’s sins to be recorded in Scripture?
8) What does Galatians 6:1 mean by the spiritual restoring of a brother who has been overtaken by a fault?