Questions & Answers 3204
1) How should we interpret Colossians 4:1 and the relationship of masters and servants?
2) If a Christian freely uses filthy language could it be that they are not saved?
3) Have you ever doubted Romans 8:28?
4) What is the meaning of water in John 3:5?
5) John 3:13 says “no one has ascended to heaven but He who came down,” but what about Enoch and Elijah?
6) What became of the saints who were raised in Matthew 27:52-53?
7) Why did God allow David’s sins to be recorded in Scripture?
8) What does Galatians 6:1 mean by the spiritual restoring of a brother who has been overtaken by a fault?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.