Questions & Answers 3203
1) What is meant by the pouring out of the spirit in Acts 2:18?
2) Does 2 John, verses 9-11, mean we cannot have cult members in our home to witness to them?
3) Will the 144,000 Jews be taken to Petra?
4) Since we are under grace does that mean we no longer need to obey the Law?
5) Could you explain the verse “Many are called, but few are chosen?”
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.