Questions & Answers #3201
1) Is it God’s will for us to be healed? Should we pray “if it be Your will”?
2) Does Isaiah 14:12-17 speak of Satan or a king of Babylon?
3) Is liturgical dancing in church services biblical?
4) If man is created in the image of God, does this mean God has a body?
5) What does “only begotten” mean in reference to Jesus?
6) Is it a sin for a couple to live together?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.