Questions & Answers 3197
1) What is the significance of the number 40 in the Bible?
2) Does belonging to the “church” or “the body of Christ” mean being a member of a church?
3) Is the Roman Catholic Church the first church that existed?
4) Why does God command that someone is unclean for seven days after touching a dead body?
5) Why did Naaman ask for “two mule-loads of earth” in 2 Kings 5:17?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
The book of Ruth is one of the most passionate, pure love stories of all time. “The beauty and excellence of this story cannot escape even the most casual reader,” says Dr. J. Vernon McGee. God uses Ruth’s story to show us how His love breaks down racial and religious barriers. Discover the Savior in Ruth as our ultimate Kinsman-Redeemer—the One whose love made redemption possible.