Questions & Answers 3196
1) What is the significance of the number 40 in the Bible?
2) Does belonging to the “church” or “the body of Christ” mean being a member of a church?
3) Is the Roman Catholic Church the first church that existed?
4) Why does God command that someone is unclean for seven days after touching a dead body?
5) Why did Naaman ask for “two mule-loads of earth” in 2 Kings 5:17?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.