Questions & Answers 3195
1) What is the biblical perspective of the women’s liberation movement?
2) Did Lot lie about his two daughters not being married when it speaks of his sons-in-law?
3) Do you think we should ask people to receive Jesus as Savior and Lord?
4) Could you explain why you believe the events in the Middle East are not signs of the imminent coming of Christ?
5) Does Hebrews 10:26-27 teach that we can lose our salvation?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.