Questions & Answers 3189
1) Nehemiah 13:1 says that a Moabite should not come into the assembly of the Lord, but what about Ruth?
2) Should Christians be supportive of Israel as the remnant of God’s people?
3) Why do you say that the gifts of pastor-teacher are separate gifts and not the same?
4) Who are the sons of God in Genesis 6:2?
5) Did the apostles baptize differently from the formula given to them by Jesus?
6) Could you explain the doctrine of the Trinity?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.